1. Cebon, D. Should lorries be powered by hydrogen? 2018 25th Feb, 2018]; Available from: https://www.csrf.ac.uk/blog/should-lorries-be-powered-by-hydrogen/.
2. Cebon, D. Long-haul lorries powered by hydrogen or electricity? 2020 9 Feb 2020]; Available from: https://www.csrf.ac.uk/blog/long-haul-lorries-powered-by-hydrogen-or-electricity/.
3. Gordon, L., M.J. Haugen, and A.M. Boies, An Economic Analysis of Energy Storage Systems Participating in Resilient Power Markets. Applied Energy, 2020. Accepted March 2021.
4. Haugen, M.J., et al., A Fork in the Road: Which Energy Pathway Offers the Greatest Energy Efficiency and CO2 Reduction Potential for Low-Carbon Vehicles? Applied Energy, 2020. 116295. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.116295.
5. Cebon, D. Pursuing the hydrogen economy as a climate solution will be a big mistake. Inside Track 2021 11 February; Available from: https://greenallianceblog.org.uk/2021/02/11/pursuing-the-hydrogen-economy-as-a-climate-solution-will-be-a-big-mistake/.
6. Haugen, M.J., et al., Electrification versus hydrogen for UK road freight: Conclusions from a systems analysis of transport energy transitions. Energy for Sustainable Development, 2022. 68(June): p. 203-210. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2022.03.011.