Fleet Decarbonisation Tools
1. Odhams, A.M.C., et al., Factors influencing the energy consumption of road freight transport. Proc IMechE Part C, J Mech Eng Sci, 2010. 24(9): p. 1995-2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1243/09544062JMES2004.
2. Hunt, S.W., et al., Parameter measurement for heavy vehicle fuel consumption modelling. Proc IMechE Vol 225, Part D: J Auto Eng,, 2011. 225: p. 567-590. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/2041299110394512.
3. Dadhich, P., et al., Carbon for Money Model: Design and development of a decision-support tool for sustainable road freight operations, in 26th Conference of the Nordic Logistics Research Network (NOFOMA) 2014: Copenhagen.
4. Holden, R., P. Greening, and M.I. Piecyk. Project SLAM: Single Logistics Activity Measure.CUED/C-SRF/TR05 2014, Cambridge University Engineering Department: Cambridge.
5. Martin, N.P.D., et al., Can UK passenger vehicles be designed to meet 2020 emissions targets? A novel methodology to forecast fuel consumption with uncertainty analysis. Applied Energy, 2014. 157: p. 929-939.
6. Bishop, J.D.K. and A.M. Boies, Creating engine maps of real-world emissions while driving using OBD and PEMS, in Presented at the 25th CRC Workshop on Real-World Emissions. 2015: Long Beach, CA.
7. Dadhich, P., et al., SRF Optimiser. 2015, Centre for Sustainable Road Freight.
8. Bishop, J.D.K., N.P.D. Martin, and A.M. Boies, Quantifying the role of vehicle size, powertrain technology, activity and consumer behaviour on new UK passenger vehicle fleet energy use and emissions under different policy objectives. Applied Energy, 2016. 180: p. 196-212.
9. Bishop, J.D.K., M.E.J. Stettler, and A.M. Boies, Creating engine maps of transient fuel use and emissions under real-world driving conditions, in 95th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting. 2016: Washington DC.
10. Bishop, J.D.K., et al., Engine maps of fuel use and emissions from transient driving cycles. Appl. Energy, 2016. 183: p. 202-217. DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.08.175.
11. Bishop, J.D.K., N. Molden, and A.M. Boies, Towards more accurate fuel use and NOx emissions factors from modern passenger vehicles in Europe, in 27th CRC Workshop on Real-World Emissions. 2017: Long Beach, CA.
12. Na, X. and D. Cebon. In-service logging of freight vehicle performance.Centre for Sustainable Road Freight Technical Report CUED/C-SRF/TR11 (in preparation), 2017, Cambridge University Engineering Department: Cambridge.
13. Madhusudhanan, A.K., X. Na, and D. Cebon, A computationally efficient framework for modelling energy consumption of ICE and electric vehicles. Energies, 2021. 14(7): p. 2031. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/en14072031.
14. Madhusudhanan, A.K., et al., Engine Fuel Consumption Modelling using Prediction Error Identification and On-road Data. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles, 2022. April. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TIV.2022.3167855.