1. Talaei, A., K. Begg, and T. Jamasb. The Large Scale Roll-Out of Electric Vehicles: The Effect on the Electricity Sector and CO2 Emissions, 2012, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
2. William, J.B.M. and C. David, Comparison of regenerative braking technologies for heavy goods vehicles in urban environments. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2012. 226(7): p. 957-970. DOI: 10.1177/0954407011433395.
3. Nicolaides, D., et al., A national power infrastructure for charge-on-the-move, in IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power. 2016. p. 180-185.
4. Nicolaides, D., D. Cebon, and M. J., Prospects for electrification of road freight. IEEE Systems Journal 2017(99): p. 1-12. DOI: 10.1109/JSYST.2017.2691408.
5. Nicolaides, D., D. Cebon, and M. J., An Urban Charging Infrastructure for electric road freight operations: A case study for Cambridge UK. IEEE Systems Journal, 2018. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2018.2864693.
6. Nicolaides, D., et al., Electric Bus Charging Options: A case study for London. sub to IEEE Systems Journal, 2018.
7. Gripton, A., Range Anxiety in HGVs: an agent based model identifying optimal energy infrastructure for road freight powered by alternative fuels, in 2nd IMA and OR Society Conference on Mathematics of Operational Research. 2019: Birmingham, United Kingdom.
8. Madhusudhanan, A.K., A Method to Improve an Electric Vehicle’s Range: Efficient Cruise Control. European Journal of Control, 2019. 48C: p. 83-96.
9. Nicolaides, D., et al., Techno-economic Analysis of Charging and Heating Options for an Electric Bus Service in London. IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, 2019. 5(3): p. 769-781.
10. Nicolaides, D., et al., A national power infrastructure for charge-on-the-move: Appraisal for Great Britain. IEEE Systems Journal, 2019. 13(2): p. 720-728. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2018.2792939.
11. Ainalis, D., C. Thorne, and D. Cebon. White Paper: Decarbonising the UK’s Long-Haul Road Freight at Minimum Economic Cost.Technical Report: CUED/C-SRF/TR 017, ISSN: 2054-4081., 2020, Centre for Sustainable Road Freight: Cambridge. 27pp.
12. Gordon, L., M.J. Haugen, and A.M. Boies, An Economic Analysis of Energy Storage Systems Participating in Resilient Power Markets. Applied Energy, 2020. Accepted March 2021.
13. Madhusudhanan, A. and X. Na, Effect of a traffic speed based cruise control on an electric vehicle’s performance and an energy consumption model of an electric vehicle. IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, 2020. 7: p. 386-394.
14. Haugen, M.J., et al., Electrification versus hydrogen for UK road freight: Conclusions from a systems analysis of transport energy transitions. Energy for Sustainable Development, 2022. 68(June): p. 203-210. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2022.03.011.