Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
1. de Saxe, C. and D. Cebon, Estimation of trailer off-tracking using visual odometry. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2018. 57(5): p. 752-776.
2. Miao, Q. and D. Cebon, Path-following control based on ground-watching navigation. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2018. 19(8): p. 2592-2602. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2017.2761772.
3. Liu, X., A.K. Madhusudhanan, and D. Cebon, Minimum swept-path control for autonomous reversing of a tractor semi-trailer. IEEE Transactions on Vehicle Technology, 2019. 68(5): p. 4367-4376. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2019.2895513.
4. Liu, X., Space-constrained autonomous reversing of articulated vehicles, PhD Dissertation, Department of Engineering. 2020, University of Cambridge.
5. Liu, X., A.K. Madhusudhanan, and D. Cebon, Experimental Evaluation of Minimum Swept-Path Control for Autonomous Reversing of Articulated Vehicles, in 2020 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium. 2020: Las Vegas, NV, USA p. 584-589.
6. Bray, G.E. and D. Cebon, Operational speed strategy opportunities for autonomous trucking on highways. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2022. 158(April ): p. 75-94. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2022.01.014.
7. Bray, G.E. and Cebon, D. ‘Selection of vehicle size and extent of multi-drop deliveries for autonomous goods vehicles: An assessment of potential for change’ Transport Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. Vol 164, Aug 2022, 102806. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2022.102806