- Method developed for using the SRF Logger to quantify the benefits of fuel-reduction technologies in-service
- Calculate %benefits with high statistical confidence
- Useful for measuring effectiveness of measures including low-rolling-resistance tyres, low viscosity lubricants, aerodynamic treatments, etc.
- Solves the problem of measuring small differences between two vehicles in the presence of many large confounding factors such as: payload, route, weather, driver performance, drive cycle, etc.
- Low RR ‘FuelMax’ tyres use 7% less fuel than ‘Kmax’ tyres
- Low viscosity engine oil reduces fuel consumption by 2.3%
% fuel saving
Data measured by SRF Logger provides direct measurement of fuel-saving technologies during normal operations. Low RR tyres give 7% reduction in fuel consumption for full 44t lorries.
% CO2e Saving
Equal to fuel saving for most measures
Cost of implementation
Free to members apart from hardware cost (apx. £300 per vehicle)
Implement now. Contact Xiaoxiang Na email@example.com