1. Greening, P. and C. Rutherford, Disruptions and supply networks: a multi-level, multi-theoretical relational perspective. International Journal of Logistics Management, 2011. 22(1): p. 104-126.
2. Holden, R., et al., Next generation scenario development for the road freight sector: a preliminary framework, in Proceedings of the 19th Logistics Research Network Annual Conference. 2014: University of Huddersfield.
3. Varga, L., et al., Characterizing conversion points and complex infrastructure systems: Creating a system representation for agent-based modeling. Complexity, 2014. 19(6): p. 30-43.
4. Utomo, D.S., A. Gripton, and P. Greening, Modeling home grocery delivery using electric vehicles: preliminary results of an agent-based simulation study, in Winter Simulation Conference (WSC19): Simulation for Risk Management. 2019: Washington DC. p. 1637-1648.
5. Gripton, A., D.S. Utomo, and P. Greening, Generation of synthetic consumer orders for urban retail delivery simulations: a Bayesian framework to produce well-conditioned samples from order data, in EurOMA 2020. 2020: University of Warwick.